Saturday, June 19, 2010

Newport has wonderful Attraction of Mariner's Museum and Delicious Sea Food Restaurants

Mariner’s Museum in Newport

When I visited Newport city I most impressed with the Mariner’s Museum. I stayed in a cheap hotel which was one of the best newport hotels . I was very cynical about visiting this museum, but wow was I simply amazed! That museum has lots of beautiful artifacts, pics, movies, computers, displays.
Me at the Mariner’s Museum Newport
The most amazing gallery in the museum was the one about the Monitor. I don't even care much for Civil War history, but this exhibit was absolutely stunning. Personally my favorite part was the Battle at Hampton Roads Movie with was unlike any movie experience I have ever had before. That place was just awesome. I spent only 4 hours in that museum but I did not do the museum justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment